Crispy Ginger Beef
Ginger Beef is a Chinese dish made from beef and ginger. If you like sweet spicy,crispy Chinese for you.It is a stir-fried beef strips serve with pasta or noddles.
- Beef stripe - 1 cup
- Capsicum - 1/2 cup cut into Julian
- Chopped ginger - 1 tablespoon
- Ginger juice - 1 tablespoon
- Garlic - 1 teaspoon chopped
- Onion - 1/4 cup chopped
- Lemon juice - 2 teaspoon
- Soy sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Oyester sauce - 2 teaspoon
- White vinegar - 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Sugar - 1 teaspoon
- Tomato sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Sesemi oil - 1 teaspoon
- Cornflour - 2 tablespoon
- All purpose flour - 1/2 cup
- Egg - 1
- Oil - for deep fry
- At first marinate beef with 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon tomato sauce, salt and pepper. Marinate for 1/2 hour.
- Make sauce with remaining tomato sauce , say sauce, chili sauce, oyester sauce, vinegar , lemon juice, pepper, sesemi oil, sugar and garlic juice.
- Lightly beat egg with some salt and pepper. Dip the marinated beef into egg and coat with flour. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a deep fry pan and fry the coated beef until golden brown. Fry small amount at a time. Keep fried beef onto a kitchen napkin to absorbed extra oil.
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in another pan and add chopped ginger-garlic and fry little. Then add chopped onion and fry a little on high heat.
- Now add capsicum and stir continuously.
- Add sauce mixture and stir 1 minute on high heat.
- Place fried beef and stir for 1 minutes.
- Finally add cornflour mix with 1/4 cup normal water. Mix well and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately with pasta or noddles.
Step by Step Recipes: