Crispy Paratha is a layered paratha made with flour. It is very easy to prepare and tastes very delicious. It can be served with any gravy of your choice. Learn how to makeCrispy Parota/Paratha following this easy recipe with step wise pictures.
- In a large bowl or big plate, mix together flour, ghee, sugar and salt.
- Add water little at a time and make a medium soft dough.
- Knead well with the heel of your hands and keep it covered with a damp cloth for 60 minutes.
After 60 Minutes-
Knead again to a smooth dough. Divide the dough into 4 equal parts and make smooth balls out of it.
- Mix together filling ingredients.
- Slightly flatten the ball, dust wheat flour and roll it out into a large roti of medium thickness (around 8-9 inches in diameter).
- Apply a little ghee-flour mixture on the surface of the roti and spread it all over the roti with your fingers or a pastry brush.
- Then again into a ball, apply oil on each ball, cover again, leave it for 30 minutes.
After 30 Minutes:
- Heat oil in a flat nonstick pan on medium heat.
- Take a ball, roll and make thin parathas and deep fry paratha in hot oil.
- Serve immediately with your favorite curry.
Step by Step Picture: