Dal Puri – Bangladeshi dal puri recipe
- Mix flour, oil, salt in a large bowl. Mix well. Then add water and mix well. Keep kneading until soft and rubbery dough.
- Cover with a dump cloth and rest for 2-3 hours.
- Wash lentil well. Boil with one cup of water and let it cool.
- Mash with roasted dry chili, salt, coriander and keep aside.
After 2-3 hours divide the dough into 10 portion and make 10 balls. Put some oil over the balls. Spread some oil on the rolling space. Take one ball, press with your hand and make a small round shape wrap. Press the edges into thin than the middle portion of the wrap(ruti).
- Put lentil filling on the middle of the wrap and close the edges. Press a little and roll carefully and make a round 1/4 inch thick puri.
- Heat enough oil for deep fried pan on medium heat. Make all puries at the same process and put on a flat large tray.
- Take one puri and fry for 3-4 minutes on medium heat until deep golden brown. Fry all puries and keep on a pepper napkin.
- Sprinkle bit lobon over puri and serve with salad or sauce or curry.
- Rest the dough for at least one hour.
- Make slightly thin at the edges of the flat flour wrap.
- Fry for 3-4 minutes per batch on medium heat.
- finally serve hot Dal Puri to get perfect taste.