Danish Butter Cookies
Danish Butter Cookies is a very traditional and popular cookies. This a very simple and easy butter cookies recipes. It is very yummy butter cookies recipe.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C.
- Grease a baking tray with some oil and place a perchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl place butter, sugar and salt. With your hand or electric mixture fix with paddle attachment mix on a lowest speed.
- Pipe wreaths onto baking tray using a open star tip.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until light golden on the edge.
- Leave to cool slightly before removing from the baking tray.
- Remove from tray and let them cool on a cooling rack.
- Transfer cookies into airtight container after cookies are at room temperature.
- Keep them at room temperature for one week.