danish cookies recipe video| eggless | tasty & crispy
- in a bowl beat or whisk butter, sugar, salt and vanilla essence.
- beat until light and creamy until 3-4 minutes.
- then sieve flour, corn flour and rice flour.
- gently mix with hand or spatula.
- take ball size dough and shape them into oval shape.
- place in a fry pan and press with fork.
- cover and cook on low heat for 20 minutes.
- remove from heat and let it to cool.
- decorated with chocolate (optional).
- serve and store in a air tight container.
- pre-heat your oven into 170 degree c.
- place the cookies on a baking tray into upper rack.
- bake for 15 minutes.
- remove from oven and let it to cool.
- decorated with chocolate.
- serve and enjoy.