dosti roti -exotic thin flat bread recipe video
- cover & rest 10 minutes.
- dust with maida and roll gently.
- spread some oil over roti and sprinkle some flour.
- cover with another 2nd roti.
- now roll it 15 inch round thin roti.
- roll as thin as possible, dusting flour to prevent from sticking.
- now heat the kadai in high flame for 2 minutes.
- flip over and sprinkle saltwater. saltwater helps to make a non-stick coating to the kadai.
- take the rolled roti and stretch gently.
- make sure the roti turns translucent (the hand should be clearly visible).
- place over the hot kadai. make sure to keep the flame on from the bottom.
- cook until the bubbles start to appear.
- flip over and press cooking on all the sides.
- finally, fold dosti roti and separate two roti from each other.
- enjoy immediately with curry.