Easy Cabbage Pakora/Badhakopi Pakora
- Cabbage - 4 cups chopped
- Spring onion - 1 cup chopped
- Onion - 1/4 cup chopped
- Green chilies - 4 finely chopped
- Garam masala powder - 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Roasted cumin powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Egg - 2 large
- All purpose flour - 1/2 cup
- Rice flour - 1/2 cup
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - for fry
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except oil.
- Mix well to make thick pakora consistency.
- Heat oil in a deep fry pan on medium heat.
- To check if the oil is hot enough, drop a small piece of dough into the oil, if it raises to the surface immediately, then the oil is hot enough to fry the pakoras.
- If the oil is too hot the pakoras will not be crisp; if the oil is not hot enough, the pakoras will be greasy.
- Deep fry the pakoras in two or three batches.
- Fry for 3-4 minutes per batch or until the pakoras are crisp and golden brown.
- Repeat this process for the remaining batches.
- Remove pakoras from the oil and drain them on a pepper towel.Enjoy the nice weather with crispy, hot and spicy pakoras and a cup of hot tea.