- For Jelly Cube:
- China grass - 7 gm
- Rooh Afza/Rose syrup - 2 tablespoon
- Sugar - 3 tablespoon
- Water - 2 cups
- For Falooda:
- Noddles/Vermicelli/Shemai - 1 cup
- Milk - 500 gm
- Sugar - 6 teaspoon
- Custard Powder - 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Basil Seeds/Tokma - 2 teaspoon
- Ice-cream vanilla flavor - 6-8 scops
- For Garnish:
- Pistachio - 8 pieces chopped
- Cherry - 4 pieces chopped
- Fresh Sweet Ripe Mango - 1 cup chopped
- Banana - 2 chopped
- Rooh Afza/Rose syrup - 4 teaspoon
Jello Cube Preparation:
- Soak the china grass into 1/2 cup of water for 30 min.
- Boil 2 cups of water, sugar and two tablespoon rooh-afza on medium heat until just boil.
- Then mix soaked china grass and keep stirring until completely dissolve.
- Strain and put into a bowl or box. Keep it into refrigerator until set.
- Once set cut it into cube and keep aside into refrigerator.
- Boil milk, sugar, custard powder and simmer till it reduces to 1 1/2 cups. Keep into refrigerator. Let them chilled.
- Soak the tokma/basil seeds into water for 30 minutes. Keep aside.
- Boil vermicelli/shemai/noddles into enough water with a little sugar until soft. Drain all water and let them chilled into refrigerator. Keep aside.
- Take four medium size chilled serving glass. Place jello cube and then boiled noddles or verchimili.
- Then slowly pour chilled milk and put tokma/basil seeds.
- Next place chopped mango and banana on it.
- Finally place 2 scope ice-cream on top of per glasses.
- Garnish with gello cube, pistachio, chopped cherry and drizzle some rooh-afza/rose syrup.
- Serve chilled.
- You can add any kind of chopped fruits of your choice.
Step by Step Picture: