French Toast – Chef’s Choice
- in a small bowl whisk together eggs, milk, cream, sugar, salt, vanilla essence and nutmeg. stir until smooth not foamy.
- place two pieces of bread in the bowl, let them soak for about 30 second.
- then turn them over and let soak for about 30 seconds on the other side.
- heat a fry pan and add 1 tsp oil and 1 tsp butter. place the bread in the pan and fry 2 minutes each side or until both sides are golden brown.
- serve the french toast with soft butter and maple syrup or honey.