dark chocolate 180 gram
oil 1/2 cup
sugar 1 and 1/2 cup
vanilla essence 1 tsp
all purpose flour 1/2 cup
cocoa powder 1/4 cup
coffee 1 tsp
salt a pinch
- Melt chocolate with oil in a double boiler.
- let it to cool at room temperature.
- Whisk egg and sugar until sugar is completely dissolve.
- Mix chocolate with egg mixture.
- Mix gently. Add vanilla essence.
- Then sift flour, cocoa, salt and coffee powder.
- Fold Gently.
- Transfer in a 6 X 8 inch cake pan.
- Bake 160 degree c for 25-30 minutes.
- Let it to cool.
- Slice and enjoy.