Garam-Masla Milk Tea
Garam-masla milk tea combines the spices with the creamy richness of milk.There are a number of additional ways you can prepare the milk tea to add even more flavor and dimension.
- Prep Time : 5 minutes
- Cook Time : 10 minutes
- Boil milk in a small sauce pan in low flame, add all spices and boil until simmering milk into 4 cups.
- Add 6 teaspoon tea and boil for 3-4 mins.
- Pour the tea through a tea strainer into your serving cup.
- Add 1 teaspoon sugar or honey in each cup.
- Enjoy the tea while it still remains hot.