GARLIC BREAD | CHEESY GARLIC BREAD | DOMINOS STYLE GARLIC BREAD
- refined flour/maida - 1 cup
- powder milk - 1 tbs
- cornflour - 1 tbs
- sugar - 1 tsp
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- Instant Yeast - 1 tsp
- oil - 2 tsp
- for garlic butter:
- garlic - 2 tbs chopped
- butter - 2 tbs (25 gram)
- oregano/mix herb - 1 tsp
- chili flakes - 1 tsp
- coriander leaves - 2 tbs
- mozzarella cheese - 1/2 cup grated
- mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- gradually add lukewarm water and knead.
- add oil and mix well.
- knead and combined for 4-5 minutes.
- rest the dough for 30 minutes.
- roll the dough and transfer in a baking tray.
- heat oil in a pan and fry chopped garlic for 1 minutes.
- transfer in a bowl and mix all other ingredients.
- spread over the flat bread/roti.
- add grated cheese and also season with chili flakes and oregano .
- fold the dough and seal the edges.
- furthermore, brush the generous amount of prepared garlic butter.
- also top with chili flakes and mix herbs.
- make marks over bread without cutting them fully.
- rest for 20 minutes.
- heat a pan or pre-heat a oven for 180 degree c.
- bake 10-15 minutes.
- cut the garlic bread and serve hot.