Garlic Mango Pickle Recipe || Aam Rosuner Achar || Mango Garlic Chutney
Garlic Mango Pickle Recipe, Aam Rosuner Achar, Mango Garlic Chutney, How To Make Mango Pickle.
- Raw mango/Green Mango/Kacha Aam - 1 kg
- garlic cloves - 25-30 pieces
- garlic sliced - 1/2 cup
- mustard oil - 2 cups
- mustard paste - 1/4 cup
- turmeric powder - 1 tsp
- red chilli chopped - 1 tablespoon
- sugar - 1 cup
- salt - 2 tablespoon or to taste
- ginger paste - 1 tablespoon
- pachforon/five spices powder - 1 tablespoon
- vinegar - 1/3 cup
- clean and peel the raw mangoes. cut them into into cubed shape. mix salt with mangoes and rest for 3-4 hours. drain excess salt water.
- heat the mustard oil in heavy bottom pan and add garlic cloves into the oil and cook 3-4 minutes until slightly soft. remove garlic cloves from oil and keep aside.
- then add remaining oil, garlic crushed and cook 2 minutes, ginger paste, mustard paste, pachforon, chili and salt. add mango cubes and cook 5-6 minutes until soft.
- now add cooked garlic cloves. cook 2 minutes.
- then add mangoes , sugar and vinegar. cook for 4-5 minutes.
- remove from heat and let it to cool.
- transfer in a air tight jar.