This recipe is a very easy to make and great flavor, velvety smooth texture. Made it to use on some beautiful coleslaw, then use some of the leftover on club sandwiches. It turns out perfectly if you blend all ingredients a bit before very slowly adding oil.
- In a blender add all ingredients except oil. Blend 2-3 minutes.
- Continue blending and slowly add oil little by little. One teaspoon at a time.
- Blend them until a thick consistency.
- Turn off the blender and transfer to a jar.
- Refreeze it for 4-5 days.
Step by Step Picture: