Jhal Chicken Vuna
Jhal Chicken Vuna is a spicy, hot and flavorful. The small pieces of chicken into hot-spicy masala gravy go any rice,ruti or paratha. Today we will know how to cook chicken jhal vuna.
- Chicken - 1 kg cut into small pieces
- Mustard paste - 1 tablespoon
- Green Chili Paste - 1 teaspoon
- Plain yogurt - 1/4 cup
- Red Chili Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- White pepper powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Ginger Paste - 2 teaspoon
- Garlic Paste - 2 teaspoon
- Cumin paste - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder (optional) - 1 teaspoon
- Soy sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon stick - 2
- Cardamon - 2
- Bay leaves - 1
- nutmeg-mace powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt - to taste
- Onion Paste - 2 tablespoon
- Onion - 1/4 cup chopped
- Garam masla powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- roasted cumin powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- Green Chilies - 4
- Oil - 3 tablespoon
- Ghee - 2 tablespoon
- In a bowl, marinate the chicken with all ingredients except oil, ghee, garam masla, cumin powder, green chilies and onion paste. Marinate for one hour.
- Heat oil in a pan, place the marinated chicken and saute' very well until all water become dry and oil become separated from spices.
- Add 1 cup of water and bring to boil.Cover and cook for 10 minutes on a low flame.Remove from heat. Keep aside.
- Heat ghee in another pan. Fry the onion until golden brown.Add cooked chicken,garam masala,cumin powder and green chilies. Mix well until chicken and spices well coated.Fry for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve hot with your favorite rice or ruti or chapti or butter naan.