How to Make Burger Bun
- Boil milk and butter. Keep aside until lukewarm.
- Mix flour, yeast,sugar and salt. Mix well. Add milk mixture into the flour little by little. Make a soft dough. Knead for 5 minutes.
- Grease oil in a bowl and keep the dough for 2 hours or until doubled in sized.
- Once dough become doubled, knead another 3-4 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal sized ball.
- Grease the baking pan with some oil and place the ball on the tray and press lightly.
- Cover it and keep for 1 hour or until double.
- Brush egg yolk and sprinkle some sesame seeds.
- Preheat the oven on 200'c and bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown color.
- Remove from oven and cover it with a kitchen napkin.
- Let it cool. It can be use to making vegetable burger, chicken burger or beef burger.
Step by Step Picture: