How To Make Pizza Sauce/Easy Homemade Pizza Sauce
Home made pizza sauce takes only 15 minutes to make.This recipe is so good and easy. You never buy pizza sauce from market. From this instant pizza sauce recipe you can make pizza sauce any time. Let’s to know how to make easy homemade pizza sauce at home.
- Tomato Puree - 1 cup
- Tomato Chopped - 1 cup
- Garlic - 1 tablespoon finely chopped
- Olive oil - 2 tablespoon
- Onion - 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Capsicum - 1 cup chopped
- Oregano - 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Flakes - 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Tomato sauce - 2 tablespoon
- Sugar - 1 tablespoon
- Salt - to taste
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick pan, saute' ginger, garlic, onion and capsicum for 2 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the chopped tomato, oregano, chili powder, chili flakes, sugar and salt. Mix them well.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on a a medium high flame.
- Now pour tomato puree and cook for until thick consistency.
- Let them cool and use as topping of a pizza.
- Store in a air-tight container in your refrigerator and use as required.