Kacha Aamer Sharbat/Green Mango Juice
Kacha Aamer Sharbat/Green Mango Juice is a refreshing sweet and sour summer cooler prepared using raw mango during this season.
- Boil, peel and mash the green mango. Let them cool.
- In a small vessel boil sugar, ginger and 2 cups of water until sugar is dissolve. Remove from flame and let them cool.
- In a blender pour remaining water, mango, salt, mint leaves, and sugar water. Blend them well until all mint leaves blended.
- Pour into a jug and mix lemon juice. Adjust salt and sugar.
- Strain and transfer to serving glasses.
- Serve with chopped mint leaves (optional).
- You can use cumin powder, but i don't like cumin in this sharbat.
- Adjust sugar according to your taste level.
- Here you can use jaggery/ghur or honey instead of sugar.