Kalo Jam Soft & Juicy perfect Kalo Jam recipe ❤❤
Full cream milk – 1 ltr
Milk powder- 1/2 cup
Maida/AP flour – 1/2 cup
Baking powder 1 tsp
For sugar syrup:
sugar 4 cup
water 6 cup
cardamom 4-5 pieces
- boil milk in a large non stick vessel.
- keeping the flame on low, stir continously.
- the milk starts to thicken.
- once the milk is completely thicken turn off flame.
- let it to cool. transfer in a bowl.
- now add 1/2 cup milk powder and 1/2 cup maida/all purpose flour and 1 tsp baking powder.
- mix well and make it to dough.
- divide the dough into 14-15 parts. make oval shape and no cracks.
- heat oil in a deep fry pan.
- fry then until deep golden brown on low heat.
- remove from them put in to sugar syrup.
- cover and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- turn off flame and rest it for 3-4 hours.
make sugar syrup:
- in large deep vessel take 6 cup of water and 4 cup sugar.
- boil 3-4 minutes.
- add cardamom.
- then add kala jam and cook 3-4 minutes.