- Sieve dry ingredients- flour, salt, sugar, mil, baking powder and yeast in a bowl. Then mix ghee well, there should be no lumps.
- Now add warm water a little by little and make a soft dough. Knead the dough 7-10 minutes until become rubbery and
- Transfer to a greased bowl with extra flour. Cover and keep aside warm place for 2 hours or until dough become double in size.
- Once the dough doubled in size,punch the dough down to release the air.
- Divide the dough into 5-6 equal pieces.
- Dust your work place lightly with flour and place one of the balls there.
- Sprinkle a little flour top of the ball and with a rolling pin roll the bread out into 1/4" thick round. Sprinkle chopped dry fruits and nuts.
- Heat a tawa or a flat pan on a medium heat. Place one bread and once the bread start bubbling then turn the bread. Cook another side at the same process.
- Make all other bread with the same process. Cover the bread with a kitchen towel before serving.
- Serve with your favorite curry or kabab.
- If you want to make it to your oven, preheat your oven into 200 c with baking tray. Place two bread on the hot baking tray and let them bake for about 4-5 minutes. Remove them and cool then on a rack.
- You can cook for longer if you like brown color Kashmiri Naan.