Korai beef is a traditional dish of Pakistan. Also in India most popular. There are also korai chicken, korai mutton etc. All the dishes are so so delicious and popular.
- Beef - 1 kg cut into small pieces
- Oil - 1/4 cup
- Onion - 1 cup slices
- Ginger - 2 tablespoon finely chopped
- Garlic - 2 tablespoon finely chopped
- Tomato - 1 cup slices
- Red Chili Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder (optional) - 1 teaspoon
- Garam masla - 1 teaspoon
- All spices powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt - to taste
- Plain yogurt - 1 cup
- Green Chilies - 6-7
- Fresh Coriander leaves for garnishing - 1/2 cup chopped
- Ginger for garnishing - cut into Julian
- Heat oil in deep bottom pan and fry ginger-garlic a little.
- Add beef and fry for at lest 5 minutes.
- Now add all other ingredients-all spices, turmeric, red chili, garam masla, salt and black pepper.
- Then add onion and tomato slices. Mix well.
- Add some water if you needed.
- Cover it and cook for about 35 minutes on a low flame.
- After 35 minutes remove the cover and pour the yogurt,mix it well.
- Cover it and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Once well cooked the beef then add green chilies and keep it for 2 minutes on a medium flame.
- Remove from heat and garnish with chopped coriander and ginger.
- Serve hot with ruti, paratha or rice.
Step by Step Picture: