- in a pan mix milk and corn flour. cook un low flame until no lumps. let it to cool.
- In a blender blend chopped mango until smooth puree. Keep aside.
- Then add milk mixture, cream, vanilla essence and condensed milk into blender. Blend for 3-4 minutes or until smooth and creamy texture and double in volume.
- Next mix mango puree and cream mix into blender and blend 3-4 minutes until creamy and smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a container or air tight box. Keep into freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Then remove from freeze and blend again for 3-4 minutes. Pour into container and keep again into freeze for 2 hours.
- Again remove from freeze and blend again. Total three times repeat process.
Final Freezing Method:
- Place the blended mixture into the container, cover with plastic wrap and freezer overnight or 7-8 hours.
- Before serving remove the plastic wrap, scoop out the creamy ice cream and serve in ice cream bowls.
Step by Step Recipes: