Mix Fruit Coconut Halwa
- Heat ghee in a non stick pan. Add coconut, milk, water and sugar. Mix well and keep stirring on low flame.
- Soon the halwa will thicken and leave the sides of the pan and form a large lumpy mixture for about 4-5 minutes. Turn off flame.
- Divide the halwa and mix green food color with one part.
- Grease a dish and place white part halwa. Sprinkle dry fruits and cocoa powder.
- Cover with green part. Let it cool on room temperature. Then keep into refrigerator.
- Slice them and serve.