Mix Vegetable Chinese Fried Rice
Mix Vegetable Chinese Fried rice is a instant easy recipe. Nothing could be easier than the mix vegetable fried rice. This recipe includes a lots of any kind of vegetables with spring onion. This recipe is a quick and very much easy. Let’s know how to cook Chinese Mix Vegetable Fried Rice.
- Basmoti /kalijira rice washed and drained - 2 cups
- Mix vegetable-Cabbage, carrot, long bean and cauliflower - 2 cups chopped
- Ginger paste - 2 teaspoon
- Garlic chopped - 1 tablespoon
- Onion - 1/2 cup chopped
- Spring onion - 1/2 cup chopped
- Sweet corn - 1/4 cup boiled
- Tasting salt - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - as required
- Soy sauce - 4 tablespoon
- Fish sauce - 1 tablespoon
- White pepper powder - 1 teaspoon
- Oil - 1/4 cup
For the preparation of rice:
- Wash the rice few times, drain all water completely and keep aside.
- Boil 6-7 cups of water and pour the rice into boiling water.Gently stir the rice after 5 minutes.
- Once well cooked, remove from heat. Drain all water from cooked rice and keep aside.Let them cool.
For the making fried rice:
- Heat oil in a large wok or nonstick fry pan. Fry the chopped onion and garlic a little.
- Add ginger paste and saute' for a little.
- Mix sweet corn and all other vegetables and lightly fry.
- Then add salt and white pepper powder. Mix gently with them.
- Once mixed, add soy sauce and fish sauce. Mix thoroughly but gently.
- While the vegetable being cooked, add the cooked rice and mix as well.
- Finally sprinkle the green onion/spring onion on it and mix a little with gently.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.