Moist Chocolate Cake
- in a bowl add milk, oil, vanilla essence & egg. mix well until no lumps.
- shift dry ingredients and mix it gently.
- then mix cooled coffee and mix well.
- the batter will be thin.
- pour the batter into the prepared pan of your choice. i used 8 inch round pan.
- bake it in a pre-heated oven 170 degree c for 30-35 minutes.
- the cake is done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- cool the cake before frosting.
- melt chocolate & cream in a microwave or double boiler . let it to come at warm temperature.
- pour the warm ganache over the cooled cake.
- slice and serve.