Motorshuti-Badhakopi Bhaji/Green Peas-Cabbage Bhaji
- Cabbage - 4 cups thin slices
- Green peas/motorshuti - 1 cup
- Potato - 1 cup small cubed
- Garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
- Mustard Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground turmeric - 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil - 1/2 cup
- Salt - to taste
- Green chilies - 4-5 pieces
- Boil the cabbage, potato and green peas with salt until soft and water dries up.
- Keep aside.
- Heat oil and fry onion until soft.
- Add all spice ingredients with some water and saute' a little.
- Now mix cooked vegetable and green chilies.
- Fry until oil is separated from vegetables.
- Remove from heat and serve.