mud cake | chocolate mud cake recipe
- pre-heat a oven or a cooking pan to 170 degree C.
- grease 6 or 7 inch cake pan.
- heat oil and stir in the cocoa and mix well.
- add hot water, vanilla and mix well.
- sift dry ingredients-flour, coffee powder, soda into cocoa mixture.
- mix gently.
- then add buttermilk and egg.
- mix until smooth batter.
- pour the batter into the pan.
- cook on low heat for 30-40 minutes.
- or bake 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- remove the cake from the pan.
- let it to cool.
- spread some chocolate ganache.
- serve and enjoy!