Mughlai Parata used to be a favorite evening snacks in Bangladesh. These parata generally served with cucumber, onion, green chili salad or sauce. These parata is always available in Bangladeshi restaurant.
- Mix flour, oil , salt, sugar in large bowl. Add a little by little water and make a medium hard dough. Cover and keep aside for 1-2 hours.
- For filling - whisk egg, salt, chilies, onion, coriander until no lumps. Keep aside.
- Knead again to a smooth dough. Divide the dough into 4 equal parts and make smooth balls out of it.
- Spread some oil and lightly flatten the ball, and roll it out into a large thin roti as you can.
- Apply a teaspoon oil on the surface of the roti and spread it all over the roti with your fingers or a pastry brush.
- Spread 1/4 portion of the egg filling in the centre of each circle and bring the edges towards the stuffing with one edge overlapping the stuffing to form a square.
- Deep fry and serve with salad and sauce.
- You can use chopped tomatoes or keema or any kind of vegetable with egg mixture.
Step by Step Picture: