naan ruti without yeast || naan ruti in gas stove
- in a large bowl mix flour, salt , baking powder, soda, sugar and ghee. mix well.
- now mix yogurt. add some water and make a dough.
- rest the dough for ten minutes.
- divide the dough into 8 equal parts.
- take one parts and dust with some maida and roll to a oval shape with rolling pan.
- apply water on one side of the naan.
- now slowly slip over and put on hot tawa. slightly press . this helps the naan to stick on the tawa.
- brush some butter over the naan.
- after a minute flip the tawa upside down and cook naan directly on the flame for 30 second or untill golden brown.
- remove from heat and add some more butter.
- serve hot.