Narikel Naru-Coconut Laddu
- Heat 2 teaspoon butter or ghee in a nonstick pan. Add grated fresh coconut and saute for 3-4 minutes on low flame. Add cinnamon and cardamon.
- Add 1/2 tin of condensed milk, milk powder, salt and keep stirring constantly on low flame till it leaves the sides of the pan, approx 7-8 minutes
- Turn off heat and cool. Remove whole cinnamon and cardamon. Grease you hand with remaining ghee, make small coconut balls and roll in dessicated coconut.
- Store the coconut naru in an air tight container and place in fridge for longer shelf life. At room temperature it stays fresh up to 2-3 days.
- If you want you can add roasted nuts and dry fruits to the coconut laddo.
Step by Step Picture: