Narikeler Dudhe LauShaak-Chingri Mach
- Clean the prawn and dry all water, keep aside.
- Cut the Bottle-gourd leaves and stems into small pieces. Clean and keep aside to dry.
- Add oil in a pan and mix thoroughly with the onion, garlic, turmeric, chili powder, cumin and salt.
- Add prawn and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add coconut milk and mix with spices.
- Cover and cook on high heat.
- Now add lau shaak and mix with gravy.
- After another 3 to 4 minutes, turn over the lau shaak.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cook until the fish and pui shak are soft, and the gravy is thickened.
- Serve hot with rice.