No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
- Digestive Biscuits/Crackers Biscuits - 12 pieces (150 gram)
- melted butter - 50 gram
- cream cheese - 250 gram (spread or block)
- powder sugar/condensed milk - 1/2 cup
- vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- whipped cream - 1 cup
- white chocolate - 80 gram melted
- blueberry pie filling - 1 cup canned
- gelatine powder - 1 tbs
- grind crackers cookies and combined it with melted butter. press the crumbs into the bottom of a spring form pan.
- keep at refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- in a bowl mixing together the room-temperature cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- mix in the whipped cream and vanilla essence. beat until medium peak form and no lumps.
- then add melted chocolate and mix well. you can skip melted chocolate.
- pour the filling into the prepared crust.
- cover with a plastic wrap and freeze it over night.
- in a small bowl mix gelatine powder and hot water until no lumps. keep aside.
- in a small sauce pan add 1 cup pie filling and warm it on low heat.
- add gelatine mixture and mix well. remove from heat.
- let it the mixture into warm and pour the mixture over cheese cake.
- set at refrigerator for one hour.
- slice and serve cool.