No Cheese Pizza Recipe
- for dough:
- atta/wheat flour - 1 cup
- salt to test
- baking powder - 1/2 tsp
- baking soda - 1/2 tsp
- water - 1/3 cup
- white vinegar - 1 tsp
- for topping:
- tomato sauce - 3 tbs
- onion finely chopped - 1/2 tsp
- garlic finely chopped - 1/2 tsp
- oregano - 1/2 tsp
- chili flakes - 1 tsp
- butter - 2 tbs
- all purpose flour/maida - 2 tbs
- milk - 1 cup
- black pepper - 1/4 tsp
- mayonnaise - as needed
- Mixed Vegetables-papaya,carrot, corn, mushroom - as needed
pizza dough preparation:
- firstly, in a bowl add flour, salt, baking powder,soda and mix well.
- now add water gradually and knead well.
- make a smooth and soft dough .rest 10 minutes.
white sauce preparation:
- firstly in a kadai add 2 tbs butter and melt.
- add 2 tbs flour and roast until no more raw smell.
- add 1 cup milk and keep stirring.
- add a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- cook until the sauce thickens.
- transfer to a bowl and cool completely.
- in a small bowl mix tomato sauce, onion, garlic, oregano and chili flakes.
- mix well and keep aside.
- in a bowl mix vegetables and mayonnaise. keep aside.
- knead the dough slightly and roll to a 9 inch round.
- prick with a fork.
- place the pizza base on hot pan on low flame.
- cook 2 minutes and flip over.
- now spread pizza sauce, white sauce and vegetables.
- sprinkle oregano and chili flakes.
- add some oil.
- cover and cook 3 minutes.
- serve hot.