Nutella Donut l Stuffed Nutella Doughnut Melt In Mouth
- in a bowl sieve flour , then mix sugar, salt and yeast.
- whisk together egg, milk, butter and vanilla essence.
- mix and knead to a soft dough.
- knead the dough for 6 to 8 minutes, until it's smooth & soft.
- place the dough in a greased bowl, cover and let it rise for one hour , until doubled in bulk.
- divide the dough into 16 individual parts. make smooth round shape 16 balls .(weight: 42 gram per ball)
- place the ball on a parchment paper and lightly press the every ball.
- cover and rest them for 30 minutes to an hour, until doubled.
- heat the oil in a heavy frying pan.
- carefully placed the doughnuts in the oil 2 or 3 at a time and fry until golden brown.
- turn over and cook the second side; each side should take no more than a minute.
- remove from the oil with a slotted spoon and drain on absorbent paper.
- fill the doughnuts with nutella, using your choice of sugar topping or glaze.