Omelette Curry is a delicious recipe served as a side dish. It is a mouthwatering dish is favorite of all those who love eggs. This easy and very tasty omelette will impress anyone.
- FOR OMELET:
- Egg - 4
- Potato - 1 small mashed
- Green Chilies - 2 small minced
- Salt - to test
- Oil - 1 tablespoon
- FOR GRAVY:
- Onion - 4 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder - 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger paste - 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Plain yogurt - 2 tablespoon
- Cinnamon - 1 stick
- Cardamon - 2 pieces
- Oil - 2 tablespoon
- Water - 1 cup
- To make the omelet in a bowl beat the eggs and mashed potato.Add the rest of the ingredients mentioned under for the omelet except oil.
- Heat the 1 tablespoon oil in a large frying pan and pour the egg potato mixture.Let the omelet cook on medium flame. Don't touch it for at least 30 second after which you can gently left the side to see if it has turned golden in color underneath .
- With a wide based spatula gently fry omelet both side.Remove from heat and let it cool and cut into cubes of about 1 inch each.
- Heat a deep bottom pan and add 2 tablespoon oil.Add chopped onion once the oil is hot and fry them with a pinch of salt so that they get soften quickly.
- Now add 2 tablespoon water ,turmeric powder,chili powder,ginger garlic paste,coriander powder cumin paste.Stir fry them for 1-2 mins. Whisk yogurt and add with 1 cup water .
- Add omelet cubes into the gravy,cinnamon,cardamon and leave them to cook for 4-5 minutes on a medium heat.
- Omelet curry is ready now.You can serve it with rice,paratha,chapati,ruti etc.