PAN PIZZA IN A PAN
Ingredients for 10 inch pizza:
ap flour/maida 2 cups
sugar 2 tsp
instant dry yeast 2 tsp
egg beaten 2 tbs
salt 1/2 tsp
warm water 3/4 cup
Topping for one pizza:
pizza sauce 3 tbs
mozzarella sauce 1/2 cup
capsicum slice 2 tbs
corn 1 tbs
sausage slice 1 piece pre cooked
black olive 1 tbs
mushroom 2 tbs
oregano 1 tsp
chili flakes 1 tsp
- Mix all ingredients and make medium soft dough. Divide the dough into 2 parts. Take one part of the dough and place on pizza tray.
- After place the dough on the pizza tray, press gently with hand and spread the dough around the tray.
- Make some small hole with a fork.
- Add pizza sauce over the dough and spread evenly around the tray.
- Now apply the grated mozzarella cheese over the pizza sauce. Then place the capsicum, onion, corn, olive, sausage, mushroom and black olive.
- Then sprinkles chili flakes, oregano, some oil and finally sprinkle the grated cheese over it.
- Brush egg yolks on the surface area, it remove the dryness of it and give a nice color.
- Preheat your oven or a pan on stove, at 200 C. Bake your pizza for about 20 minutes.
- Your pizza is ready to serve. You can serve your pizza with your favorite sauce.