Pancakes is a very much world famous snacks for breakfast. Easy to make and instant snacks, any one cane make it. Kids also love it. So let’s try this perfect pancake recipe at home.
- Mix dry ingredients-flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a bowl.
- Beat the egg and milk with a bitter or spoon for 4 minutes.
- Then add flour mixture and mix it well until there is no lump.
- Mix it with a hand or electric bitter.
- Cover and keep it for one hour.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Spread a very little oil with a kitchen paper or brush on the pan.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter with a ladle or scope onto the hot pan and spacing the pancakes a few inch apart.
- When the bottoms of the pancakes are brown and bubbles start to appear on the top surface of the pancakes (very important), turn over.
- Cook until lightly browned about 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with butter or sugar syrup.
- Make about 5-6 pancakes and serve hot to 2-3 peoples.
Step by Step Recipes: