PERFECT BURGER BUN-SOFT, TASTY AND BEAUTIFUL
flour/maida/ap flour 3 & 1/2 cup(420 gram)
instant yeast 1 tbs
sugar 1/4 cup
luckwarm water 1 cup
melted butter 2 tbs
salt 1 & 1/2 tsp
- In a small bowl, take all ingredients and mix well. Make a soft dough.
- Then knead the dough for 5-8 minutes with hand or until a soft rubbery dough. Knead more if they are not soft and rubbery.
- Cover and rest dough for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, you can see the dough has raised and doubled in size.
- Punch the dough to remove the excess air incorporated in the dough.
- Dust a little maida/flour on your working area and cut the dough into 8-12 equal parts.
- Make round smooth ball and keep aside.
- Cover and rest for another 30 minutes.
- Brush butter/egg and bake into a pre-heated pan on gas stove or 180 degree c preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown in color.
- Remove from oven and brush butter.
- Cover with a cloth and let it cool on room temperature.