Pineapple Egg Curry/Anarosh-Dimer Korma
- Egg - 4 pieces hard boil
- Oil - 1/4 cup+2 tablespoon
- Pineapple - 1 cup chopped
- Onion paste - 2 tablespoon
- Coconut milk - 1 cup
- Garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
- Cumin paste - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander paste - 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili powder - 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder - a pinch
- Sugar - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - to taste
- Crispy Fried onion(Beresta) - 2 tablespoon for garnishing
- Boil the eggs for 6-7 minutes.
- Peel the eggs.
- Heat two tablespoon oil in a pan and fry boiled eggs until light golden brown.
- Keep aside.
- Heat 1/4 cup oil in a medium wok or deep bottom pan.
- Pour onion paste, garlic paste, cumin paste, coriander paste and salt. Saute' for 1 minutes.
- Add egg and pineapple. Mix them gently with gravy.
- Now pour the coconut milk and reduced the heat to medium.
- Sprinkle a pinch of garam masala powder.
- Cover and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from heat and sprinkle some fried onion before serving.
- Serve hot with rice or polau.