Posto Egg Curry/Dim Posto
- Egg - 6
- Onion - 1/4 cup cut into thin slices
- Onion Paste - 1 tablespoon
- Onion golden fried - 1/4 cup
- Ginger paste - 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
- Green Chilies - 3-4
- Coriander powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Sugar - 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon stick - 2
- Green Cardamon - 2
- Cloves - 4
- Poppy seeds paste - 2 tablespoon
- Oil - 1/2 cup
- Plain Flour - 1 tablespoon
- Salt - to taste
- Boil the eggs for 8 minutes. Let them cool, then peel and cut into halves.
- Mix plain flour with 2 tablespoon water and coat the yolk sides of egg pieces with flour.
- In a large fry pan heat 1 tablespoon of oil and fry egg for 1 minute. Keep aside.
- In another pan or korai heat remaining oil, add the onion slices and fry them till soft .
- Next add onion paste and all other ingredients except fried onion.
- Stirring continuously until oil is separated from spices.
- Now add one cup of water, fried onion and egg. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn off flame and remove from stove.
- Serve with your favorite rice.