Prawn Fried Rice
- Bashmoti or long grain rice - 2 cups
- Cooked rice - 4 cups
- Prawn/Chingri mach - 1 cup
- Onion - 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Vegetable oil - 3 tablespoon
- Soy sauce - 1 tablespoon
- Sweet chili sauce - 1 teaspoon
- Fish sauce - 1 teaspoon
- Mixed Vegetables - 1 cup finely chopped
- Ginger -Garlic - 1 tablespoon finely chopped
- Lemon juice - 1 teaspoon
- Salt - to adjust
- With a paper towels dry pat prawns.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pen deep frying pan , add the prawns and cook until they turn pink.
- Then set aside.
- Heat remaining oil. Add chopped onions and ginger- garlic and stir-fry over medium heat for 1 minute, next add the sweet chili sauce, dark soy sauce, fish sauce and lime juice.
- Add mix vegetable and return the prawns to the fry pan.
- Add the cooked rice and mix well with the sauces.
- Continue stir-frying until the rice, prawns and vegetables are well combined.
- Stir-fry for another 1 minute.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve hot.