- Add 1 cup of sugar and 6 cups water in a pan and boil till the sugar dissolves.
- When the syrup comes to boil add 1/2 teaspoon milk for cleaning dust in the sugar. Clear it using a spoon.
- Take Channa on a flat surface/plate and start rubbing it for 10 mins till it becomes soft.
- Also add 1 tablespoon powdered sugar and flour.
- Divide the channa into 10 equals parts and roll each part into a ball.
- Taking care to see that the there are no cracks on the surface.
- Add all channa balls one by one carefully in the syrup and cover it.
- Cook in the high flame for 15 mins and medium flame for 10 mins.
- Turn off heat and keep aside.
- Let the rashgulla be cool down.
- In a pan add 1 cup sugar, milk and cardamon powder. Bring it to boil.
- Now lower the flame let it simmer till reduce to half.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Take out rashomalais from sugar syrup one by one, pressing gently to squeeze out the syrup and add to milk.
- Let the rashmalais soak in milk and refrigerate to be chilled.
- Garnish with pistachio and almond to serve.