Rice Cutlet with Cheese
Rice Cutlets with Cheese are great as an appetizer or snacks for any get together.These cutlets are made with rice,vegetables and cheese.This cutlet is prepared with leftover rice.We can easily prepare this healthy cutlet with available rice.It is a delicious snacks served as a side dish.
- Cooked rice - 2 cup
- Potato - 1 small potato mashed
- Mixed Vegetables - 1 cup (Finely chopped)
- Mozzarella Cheese - 1/2 cup cut into small pieces
- Onion - 2 tablespoon finely chopped
- Green Chili - 2 finely chopped
- Red Chili Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger Garlic - 1 tablespoon (finely chopped)
- Cornstarch - 2 tablespoons
- Breadcrumbs - 1/4 cup
- Salt - as you like
- Oil - for deep frying
- Except the oil and cheese , add all the ingredients together in a bowl and mix well to from a soft dough.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portion's,shape each portion into even sized rounds and press lightly to make cutlet.
- Add 1 cube of cheese at the center of the cutlet and close all the corners and give a round shape.
- Deep fry the cutlets' in hot oil over a medium flame till they are golden brown and drain on absorbent paper and serve with sauce .