Rose Chicken Rolls
Rose chicken rolls is a very tasty, delicious and also good looking bread. The creamy taste of chicken filling really good. It is easy to make at home.
- For the dough
- All purpose flour - 2 cups
- Yeast - 1 teaspoon
- Baking powder - a pinch
- Buttter - 1 tablespoon
- Sugar - 2 tablespoon
- Powdered milk - 2 tablespoon
- Lukewarm water - 3/4 cup
- For the filling
- Chicken boneless - 1 cup boiled and shredded
- Onion - 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Chopped green chilies - 2 tablespoon
- White pepper powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- all purpose flour - 2 tablespoon
- butter - 2 tablespoon
- milk - 1 cup
- Salt - to taste
- Fresh Coriader leaves - 1 cup chopped
- Garam masla powder - 1 teaspoon
- Sesame seeds - as required
- Egg yolk - 1 for brush
For the filling preparation:
- Heat 2 tablespoon butter and fry onion until soft.
- Add flour, salt, garam masala, white pepper and green chilies.
- Then add the milk , cook till thick.
- Place the chicken and mix it well.
- Now add the coriander leaves and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
For the dough preparation:
- In a bowl mix together flour, salt, sugar, milk powder, 1 tablespoon butter and yeast.
- Now pour the warm water and knead well to make a medium soft dough.
- Cover it and keep aside for 1 hour or until the dough become double.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal parts and shape them into balls.
- Roll out each bolls 4 inch diameter.
- Make 4 diagonal sites, leaving the center intact.
- Add the filling in the center.
- Take one of the sides and cover the filling with it.
- Now take the opposite site and cover the other side of the filling.
- Repeat with the two last sections.
- Repeat until all rose rolls are ready.
- Place the all rolls on a greased baking tray.
- Brush the each rolls with egg yolk. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until tops are golden in color.
- Remove from oven and brush some melted butter.
- Cover them with a napkin and let them cool on room temperature.
Step by Step Picture: