Rui Mach Fulkopi
- Rui fish/Ruho fish - 6-8 pieces 500 gm
- Onion Chopped - 1/2 cup
- Onion paste - 2 tablespoon
- Garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
- Cumin paste - 1 teaspoon
- Ground red chili - 1 teaspoon
- Ground turmeric - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander paste - 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil - 1/2 cup
- Roasted cumin powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Vegetable ingredients:
- Tomato - 1 cup chopped
- Fulkopi/cauliflower - 2 cup cubed
- French bean - 1 cup
- Green peas/motorshuti - 1/2 cup
- Wash fish pieces with salt and water. Drain all water.
- Mix fish with some turmeric and salt.
- Heat two tablespoon oil in a pan or wok and fry fry fish pieces until brown. Keep aside.
- Boil vegetable for 2-3 minutes except tomatoes. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat remaining oil in a medium deep bottom pan, fry chopped onion until soft and light brown.
- Add onion paste, garlic paste, cumin paste and tomatoes. Mix well.
- Add salt and saute' about 2-3 minutes or until oil is separated from spices.
- Then add 1 cup of water.
- Place the fish pieces carefully to avoid breaking.
- Now place boiled vegetables.
- Cover the pan for 5-6 minutes.
- When the oil comes over the fish, add cumin powder.
- Remove from heat and serve with rice or polau.
- If you want it to be more hot, add green chili at the time of add vegetables.