Rui Macher Dimer Jhuri Bhaja
Rui Macher Dim Jhuri Bhaja
- Rui Macher Dim - 1 cup
- Ginger Paste - 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic Paste - 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin Paste - 1/2 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Ground turmeric - 1/4 teaspoon
- Garam Masala Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Garlic Cloves - 3-4
- Green Chili - 2-3
- Onion - 1/2 cup chopped
- Crispy Fried onion(Beresta) - 2 tablespoon for garnishing
- Salt - to taste
- Mustard oil - 1/4 cup
- Wash and drain ruho fish egg. Keep aside.
- Heat oil and fry onion until soft. Then ass ginger and fry until brown(important step).
- Add garlic, red chili, turmeric , salt, cumin, garam masala and egg. Fry well until oil is separated from spices.
- Add garlic cloves, green chili and 1/2 cup water. Cover and cook on low heat until deep brown.
- Once cooked then sprinkle fried onion and turn off flame.
- Serve with rice.