Rui Macher Korma
- Rui fish - 6 pieces
- Ginger paste - 1 teaspoon
- Onion - 4 tablespoon chopped
- Onion paste - 2 tablespoon
- Garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
- Cumin paste - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masla powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Plain yogurt - 4 tablespoon
- Powder milk - 2 teaspoon
- All purpose flour - 1/2 teaspoon
- Sugar - 2 teaspoon
- Green chilies - 4
- Oil - 5 tablespoon
- Ghee - 1 tablespoon
- Clean and rinse the fish pieces.
- Mix salt and 1/2 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste with fish.
- Heat two tablespoon oil and fry fish until they turn golden-brown.
- Remove from heat and keep aside.
- Heat rest of the oil and brown the onions.
- Add in the onion paste, ginger, garlic, cumin, coriander, red chili powder with two tablespoon of water.
- Simmer for about 2-3 minutes.
- Now pour in 1/2 cup of water and mix with the sauce.
- Whisk yogurt, sugar, flour and milk powder with 1/2 cup of water and pour into the gravy.
- Once the water boiling, add in the fried fish and stir gently.
- Flip over the fillets after two minutes to cook the other side.
- Cover and cook over medium heat.
- Remove cover once the gravy stars boiling after 4-5 minutes.
- Add ghee, green chilies and keep over low heat.
- Turn off the heat once the gravy thickens.
- Serve hot!