Shahi Egg Korma/Dimer Korma
Shahi Egg Korma or Dimer Korma is a very popular and traditional dish in our country. This one of common food in our country and all time favorite. Kids also love it. Egg korma curry easy to make and also delicious. So, let’s know how to make dimer korma or egg korma.
- Egg - 8 numbers
- Onion Paste - 2 tablespoon
- Onion golden fried - 1/4 cup
- Onion - 2 tablespoon chopped
- Ginger Paste - 1 tablespoon
- Garlic Paste - 2 teaspoon
- Plain yogurt - 1/4 cup
- Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon
- Cumin paste - 1 teaspoon
- Cashew Nut Paste - 1 tablespoon
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1 tablespoon
- Cloves - 4 numbers
- Bay leaves - 2 pieces
- Cinnamon stick 1 - 2 pieces
- White pepper powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Green chilies - 4-5 numbers
- Kewra essence - 1 tablespoon
- Oil - 1/4 cup
- Ghee - 2 tablespoon
- Boil the eggs for 7-8 minutes and remove the shells.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil and fry the egg till light golden in color. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry chopped onion until soft.
- Add onion paste, ginger-garlic, cumin paste, coriander paste, cashew nut paste, cinnamon, bay leaves, cloves and saute' well until water dries up.
- Now place the egg into the mixture and mix thoroughly but gently.
- Whisk yogurt and milk together, then pour into the gravy.
- Then add fried onion, green chilies and bring to boil on medium high heat.
- Cover it and cook on a low flame for 5-10 mins.
- Finally, mix the kewra and ghee.
- Remove from heat and serve hot with rice or polau.