Shredded Chicken Tomato Soup
- Boneless chicken - 200 gm
- Red tomato - 400 gm
- Fresh ginger paste - 1/2 teaspoon
- Fresh garlic - 1/2 teaspoon chopped
- Onion - 1 teaspoon finely chopped
- Salt - to taste
- Knorr Chicken cube - 1 piece
- black pepper powder - 1 teaspoon
- white vinegar - 1 tablespoon
- Cornflour - 2 tablespoon
- Green chili - 2 numbers
- Egg - 2 medium
- Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
- Boil the tomato and blended with 1 cup of water. Keep aside.
- In a medium sauce pan boil chicken with 4 cups of water. Mix ginger, garlic, onion and salt.Boil 5 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and shred with your hand. Keep aside.
- Preserve chicken stock.
- Simmer chicken stock and blended tomato for 8-10 minutes on medium heat.
- After 10 minutes add chicken cube, pepper powder, vinegar, green chilies and shredded chicken.
- Mix cornflour with 1/2 cup of water and pour into soup. Stirring continuously.
- Whisk egg and mix thoroughly into the soup.
- Add lemon juice and remove from heat.
- Serve hot.