Sponge Chocolate Cake- Basic Sponge Cake Recipe
Basic sponge chocolate cake recipe and video. It’s a spongy chocolate cake recipe, you can use any kind of frosting. This cake can be easily decorated for birthday or any kind of occasion.
There are many many chocolate cake recipe in my website. You can check my another chocolate and vanilla cake recipes
Similar Cake Recipes:
- Grease your baking pan with parchment paper.
- Preheat your oven to 160 degree c.
- Beat egg whites until foamy. Add sugar a little by little and beat until stiff pick form.
- Add egg yolk one by one and beat until light and foamy.
- In a bowl mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder. Mix well.
- Fold with a spatula gently.
- Mix vanilla essence.
- Mix a little batter with melted butter, then add into the batter. Mix gently.
- Pour the batter into baking pan.
- Bake on preheated oven until toothpick inserted into oven comes out clean.
- Let it cool on room temperature.
- Don't over mix batter it will damage your foam.
- Don't bake over time, your cake will hard.